At Pfenix & Mach we are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information about you, such as your name, contact details and records of your dealings with us, is collected, held, used and disclosed for the following uses:
- To process transactions and deliver products to you
- To communicate with you
- To maintain our business records and to otherwise run our business
- For purposes disclosed to you and to which you have consented, and
- For any other purposes required or permitted by law.
Collection of Personal Information
We also use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer our website, track use movements on our website, and gather broad demographic data, which we may share with our marketing agencies. We note that IP addresses are not linked to any information that could identify you.
Marketing and Opt-out
By providing your address, email address and telephone numbers to us, you consent to us contacting you for the purposes set out above. We may send this information in a variety of ways, including by mail, email, social media, SMS, MMS, and telephone.
You can opt out of being contacted by emailing us at email@example.com or by using the unsubscribe facility that we include in our electronic messages (eg email, SMS or MMS) to opt out of receiving those messages.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Our service providers (including IT services, financial institutions, and distribution services)
- Other business partners
- Our professional advisers (including lawyers, accountants and auditors)
- Other parties as required or authorised by law.